Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 31st Severe Threat

pen_artist

8 minutes ago, KoalaBeer said:

Longer video. That thing went from relatively mellow to violent extremely quick. I don’t know anything about the chasers so I’ll refrain on talking about that but they put themselves in quite the precarious spot there. 

It’s why conditions matter. On a slight risk day you might be able to get away with it (I never would) where parameters aren’t as violent, but on a day like today!? You have to assume everything will turn strong/violent. It’s amazing how fast development occurs in person

• Like 1

Couplet fell apart just before the 80/380 interchange.

Just in time. Obviously people’s lives are most important but they have been working on that interchange for 3-4 years and are about to complete that project which I believe was a 400 million dollar project.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jut2005 said:

Just in time. Obviously people’s lives are most important but they have been working on that interchange for 3-4 years and are about to complete that project which I believe was a 400 million dollar project.

I was thinking that they’d have to start that fustercluck all over again. 

• Like 1

Going to be interesting with interaction and a merger probable between the two TOR warned cells southwest of STL. I'm much more concerned for areas roughly from Edwardsville, to Valley Park, to Pacific, and points east of there, including downtown and the Metro East (Scott AFB). 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Calderon said:

Potentially violent tornado on the south side of Covington, TN. Most of the city is south of downtown and this is really, really bad. 

That one does not look like it's going away quickly.   Possible long tracker.

Looks like Charlotte Iowa just took a direct hit. Significant CC drop on that one. STL bound storms thankfully petered out some. The recently TOR warned storms in Arkansas are concerning for the Memphis metro downstream. That storm that went through Covington might be the one of the outbreak…maybe the most significant outbreak I’ve tracked since 2011.