Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Napril 2023 Obs/Disco

Torch Tiger

Just now, kdxken said:

Springs usually suck but when they don't... Oh my!

Right! It’s either beautiful or absolute crap. Winter is fun…as long as we’re getting snow  but once we move away from snow climo…just bring this on. I get people hate the humidity but you can still be outside. Sure if you’re working outside it can be dangerous but there is nothing like just being outside. I got a screen house so I can work outside…I’ve noticed such a huge change in my mood with this stretch, more than I ever have. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MJO812 said:

This weather sucks

Bring on winter 

Oh come on man. I love winter as much as the next person but 80’s with 50 degree dews is just about perfect weather.

It’s those f-ing upper 60’s and 70’s dews that make summer (and sometimes spring) miserable at times. This is nice considering the shit winter we had on the coastal plain. I’ll take it.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, bristolri_wx said:

Oh come on man. I love winter as much as the next person but 80’s with 50 degree dews is just about perfect weather.

It’s those f-ing upper 60’s and 70’s dews that make summer (and sometimes spring) miserable at times. This is nice considering the shit winter we had on the coastal plain. I’ll take it.

Agreed.  Although for my work anything above 75 isn’t ideal. 

• Like 2

it was 72 at 11pm last night-and 75 in my house.

I will admit to the AC installers that it was uncomfortable sleeping last night, and will be tonight. but i made it through the night with just the window fan and ceiling fan. Install date still TBD