Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Napril 2023 Obs/Disco

Torch Tiger

30 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Nice. You guys certainly rocked back end.

28 minutes ago, tamarack said:

Probably close to your average.  I think Minneapolis avg is closer to 60".

With the 3” we got last night, I think I’m at 96” or 97”. The old airport obs at KMPV averaged 96” from the late 40’s through the mid 90’s when that was discontinued and I always thought I averaged around 100”. That seems to be the case. 

41 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

wow did this turn out to be a royal ass boning for interior Massachusetts, N of the Pike...

This was pure BL drag.  There wasn't even any +PP N ... we just straight up could not scour this shit out in time. 

It's 70-75 across E NY...

Any questions regarding why April is Satan's rectal glue of a weather month, please defer to Human Resources -

You had me at rectal glue...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

warm front means business where it succeeds - ... just didn't until it was too late. But ..here we are in late afternoon and though the sun is now sloped, it's a pretty nice backdrop to 65 F ...

Quite the jump in the last hour ... hour and a half.  43 at 2 pm

Quite a bit under. I think Bolton is around 300" and Stowe/Smuggs average a bit more. Very poor start but last 4-6 weeks have been great. 

348 is the number they are reporting here and that’s pretty much dead on average. Probably scrape together another 15-20 to get to the 360-370 average. Started extremely poorly, but it’s been a hell of a ride the last 6 weeks.

2 hours ago, mreaves said:

With the 3” we got last night, I think I’m at 96” or 97”. The old airport obs at KMPV averaged 96” from the late 40’s through the mid 90’s when that was discontinued and I always thought I averaged around 100”. That seems to be the case. 

Happy birthday MR. Eaves