Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Napril 2023 Obs/Disco

Torch Tiger

4 hours ago, bristolri_wx said:

The long range heat forecast in clown range is as hopeful and accurate as long range snow forecast in clown range.

IMG_0124.png

Big warmth would be nice, but it’s always good to keep expectations in check. Seasonable is ~60 here by April 15. That & some sunny stretches are more than good enough for me. 

2 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Big warmth would be nice, but it’s always good to keep expectations in check. Seasonable is ~60 here by April 15. That & some sunny stretches are more than good enough for me. 

flip-flopping awayyyyyyyyyy

On 3/26/2023 at 9:33 PM, WxWatcher007 said:

Let’s goooo warm wx. Today was awesome. April 1 looking warm right now. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Overall the month looks like a torch with AN. Early warmth this year . We often see that when transitioning from Nina to Nino .

AN?  Probably - most recent BN month here was Sept.  Torch? - need the April definition of the term.  5° AN?  Several days of 15°+ AN?

1 minute ago, wxeyeNH said:

Birch destroyer last night.  Rain this morning is making it worse.  Wish I could get the warm air up here fast.

3" last night    32.1F light rain now

Dirt roads are very slippery and the town can't plow with the mud.  The models saw this .  I am surprised there was no WWA.

bb.jpg

Wow!!! Unreal, hopefully you melt, I'm sure when the front comes later a lot of snapping! Beautiful Picture though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 512high said:

Dave, Why do I think you have a dirt driveway or a dirt road? Here comes mud season....

Both are paved. But our road has been a nightmare for quite a while.  It was not engineered or built properly and the town has not fixed it.  It won’t be fixed until 2025/2026 based on the current plan.  

• Like 1