Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Last Hurrah Obs Thread: 3/13-15/23

WxWatcher007

2 minutes ago, tavwtby said:

believe it or not it's actually starting to slush up the wet spots when it rained before, looks like 100% snow now

Nice id love to take a drive up there tomorrow but would probably have to stop at point where the roads are getting bad. Send some pics to you in this thread if you can

39 and rain here.  Couple of inches of slush is what I'm expecting here in the valley.  Anything more and I'd be pleasantly surprised.  Getting completely shutout would be a disappointment but not a complete shocker.  Keeping expectations low in marginal situations is usually the best bet speaking from years of living here. Maybe the heavy banding works out perfectly and washes out the boundary layer warmth and we avoid any dry slotting.  That's the only hope for something bigger.  

15 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Nice id love to take a drive up there tomorrow but would probably have to stop at point where the roads are getting bad. Send some pics to you in this thread if you can

I'll try I usually have trouble posting pics here but I found if I take a picture and then a screenshot of that picture I can post them

39 here in North Providence, RI. Dew Point is 38.8. This whole winter has sucked for Rhode Island. We've missed just about everything. I'm not holding out much hope for this one. I can see us at 34 and rain the whole time, maybe with snow mixed in. I knew RI was warmer, but I never dreamed it could be this different from Worcester on North.