Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
3-10-23, Wave1....and Likely Done (Obs)

EastCoast NPZ

3 minutes ago, dailylurker said:

Probably cold at your place. During the first flurries we dropped to 33 here above 800'. You're at 1050?

I am sure anything that falls at my place this morning would be snow...I was actually almost into baltimore when I saw the flakes.  There was a very brief shower around 7:20 am and there were flakes mixed in.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dailylurker said:

Some of us with elite climo are interested lol. Cloudy, dark and cold out there. I'm going to enjoy my one day of winter. Radar to our west looks juicy. That band seems to be increasing in intensity. 

Im struggling with virga. precip is too light to moisten the column. hopefully the heavier stuff makes it my way, that will help. enjoy what you get! :) 

• Like 1

Snow tv has commenced.  Little bit of radar/rate lag here, maybe due to the easterly component to the wind, but these might actually be the best dendrites of the season so far.  Too bad it's only gonna last about 15 mins.  Radar has the look of a system that isn't tracking where we want it.

5 minutes ago, WVsnowlover said:

Sorry, I didn't realize we were in "storm mode". This morning is just another notch in what has been such a memorable winter. Excuse me for trying to find a little humor considering the circumstances.

We are not in storm mode. Some of us are actually seeing snow and would like to share our observations. We all find joy where we can :) 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, mappy said:

We are not in storm mode. Some of us are actually seeing snow and would like to share our observations. We all find joy where we can :) 

I challenge myself some mornings when I log in to do a thread sweep. The challenge is find one passive aggressive mappy reply to someone about the shitty thread or weather. Undefeated this winter (no surprise). 

In a winter of no snow, that entertainment is paramount. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DDweatherman said:

I challenge myself some mornings when I log in to do a thread sweep. The challenge is find one passive aggressive mappy reply to someone about the shitty thread or weather. Undefeated this winter (no surprise). 

In a winter of no snow, that entertainment is paramount. 

Happy to oblige! Would hate to let you down.

• Haha 2

• mappy unpinned this topic