joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 13-14th Nor'easter Threat

NJwx85

3 minutes ago, Stormlover74 said:

At least it backed off now and not tomorrow night 

It will prob come back to a bomb near Cape Cod tn.   :whistle:

This setup is fragile af.  The NW burbs are locked in regardless.  

I still have no idea what's gonna happen.  I do know the NAM is likely very wrong.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rjay said:

I still have no idea what's gonna happen.  I do know the NAM is likely very wrong.  

Of course. I think a repeat of yesterday morning just more robust north and you have a better shot than I at squeezing out a few inches

4 minutes ago, Rjay said:

I wonder if every set up is fragile for someone somewhere-- it's just that the geographical location of fragility changes...it just happens to be us now.

• Weenie 1

1 minute ago, kat5hurricane said:

I can't believe how many people fell for the Nam, even some vet posters. Nam runs are nothing more than banter trash.

I doubt anyone fell for it. It was just nice to see a run like the nam within 48 hours. We all knew it was most likely out to lunch 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, lee59 said:

I'm not seeing this as a terrible Euro run. It is east of the Cape but retrogrades back to the Cape. Maybe allows a more cold air to infiltrate our area.

It's a really bad run for the southern half of this forum. It lowers the ceiling dramatically.  

• Like 2

I think some folks live and die to much on each run of each model. To me it has been pretty much the same for days. There will be an intense low off the east coast that looks to be somewhere near the Cape at some point or possibly near Nantucket. It looks to be east but retrograde back toward the coast. As far as I am concerned it is still very uncertain as to who gets what. There have been times when it is closer to the coast which probably would have been rain on Long Island where I am.

• Like 2
  • Weenie 1

8 minutes ago, jm1220 said:

Where we are will get blitzed by easterly winds before anything hits the ground which will likely be rain since it’s coming from 45 degree waters. 

I hate living here so much so tired of the easterly winds ruining everything, I feel it’s the same story almost every storm.