Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
3/10 and beyond... all the waves threats

mappy

3 hours ago, Heisy said:

There’s actually two periods to watch in the LR, and I’ll stress that it likely favors interior with all of them. We’re gonna need a little luck in coastal plain, but not impossible. This first event we’re tracking now and then possibly a front ender type if that event forms into 50/50. The pattern is gonna kill a lot of people because It’s happening when it is.

Check out this pattern at end of GFS lol, pain.

f7221d53039145a484f39e4e40944f8a.jpg

Yeah, if only that had setup in January or February. 

14 minutes ago, Heisy said:

If you go back and read my posts I was never excited about the previous few weeks. I understand the climo, but I’d personally argue that this is possibly one of the best means we’ve had all season. Only issue is with climo we need to be close to perfect.

aa37ac826ec71a81e2fc41fabda00169.jpg

I appreciate those of you still tracking. You do good work. I truly hope it works out. 

The idea of getting a snowstorm in late March after a full winter without even a tenth of an inch in my backyard is so stupid that it just might work lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I appreciate those of you still tracking. You do good work. I truly hope it works out. 
The idea of getting a snowstorm in late March after a full winter without even a tenth of an inch in my backyard is so stupid that it just might work lol

Precisely why it will work
  • Confused 1

Can see improved cold push, let’s see how it’s timed with the N/S shortwave around the lakes

3f6982fab8faa0d980edc97fed2ad0e1.gif

1eccbeeac9b9beb346e5da9c5428a504.jpg

Surface depiction at 180. 1042 high in a great spot. Snow breaking out in VA along the blue ridge and western NC. OP surface Details aren’t imperative at this range but the solid miller A signal is still there.
  • Like 1
  • Weenie 1

Suppressed and warm. Nice combo lol. Again no cold air. PSU has been talking about it for days.

He’s also been saying we can score with proper timing. Especially his area and mine in northern MD. Peep the 0z GEFS btw. Cold and not suppressed. It’s not going to be easy, clearly, but my latitude can snow into April. Not counting it out unless we get below 150 hours and it looks bleak. Cautious interest for now. It is winter 22-23 in the mid Atlantic after all.
  • Like 1
  • Weenie 1

WB 0Z Euro is a suppressed mess compared to 12Z.  Lucy is getting off the bench…

6B2E7D59-8C32-4BD3-996A-943114704309.thumb.png.a6601fbb6cd506b6e55fdca0720ddee4.png
1D159EA6-3E07-4E67-BC77-BEB101DBC01D.thumb.png.40ac0a7994253690f6712a36a239c951.png

Would you rather it be a cutter? Every event at this range has been shown as basically a cutter on the euro so I still take, trended better with N/S. One downside of some of the 00z runs was the energy behind our wave could act as a kicker. We’ll see what EPS shows.

• Like 2
  • Weenie 1

21 minutes ago, coastal front said:

That’s exactly where we want it. I think this suppression fear is way over blown considering not 1 storm this year hit south of us. 

You seem to be telling yourself what you want to hear. Past weather events have nothing to do with the next one. Last weekend we had a system go south of us and basically around us. We can certainly lose with an out to sea result. 

• Like 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic