• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

UK is 5 degrees colder here at 18z Tuesday vs the 0z run and the 925 temps are also colder.  But then the low at 0z is west of last night's run, so the thermals then go higher.  It will all come down to the position of that low between 18z and 0z.  The UK and Canadian are the furthest west, pending the Euro.

5 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Orh airport at highest part of town seems as locked as any spot in SNE as well as Pete’s spot in E slope 

Yeah I have a hard time seeing how ORH gets less than a foot unless this thing unravels with a strong trend toward primary being dominant…which guidance has trended away from in the past 24-36 hours. 

Toughest area in MA is prob like Ray and your area near ASH down 495 and then towards 128 and interior SE MA. I feel reasonably confident at a big storm for the 495 crowd but there’s enough lingering doubt that we get a sloppy 3-6” instead of double digits that I want to see another model run. A good euro run would increase confidence because the euro has been pretty bullish and relatively consistent. 

27 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Merrimack valley ...I.E ash is boned ..I.e where he lives 

I am all in on the spring train so I don't really care but that's a tough look for the MV and central CT. Plus I think there would be a lot of localized subsidence screw zones in that scenario.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah I have a hard time seeing how ORH gets less than a foot unless this thing unravels with a strong trend toward primary being dominant…which guidance has trended away from in the past 24-36 hours. 

Toughest area in MA is prob like Ray and your area near ASH down 495 and then towards 128 and interior SE MA. I feel reasonably confident at a big storm for the 495 crowd but there’s enough lingering doubt that we get a sloppy 3-6” instead of double digits that I want to see another model run. A good euro run would increase confidence because the euro has been pretty bullish and relatively consistent. 

Can you group this area in with ORH yet?

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 1