Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

2 minutes ago, George001 said:

Wow that’s a lot colder than the other guidance

I can remember back in 2013 with that huge Storm we had ( I think Nemo ), the NAM was throwing out huge snow totals a few days before. I remember Joe Fury ( at the time on a different station ) mentioning it but not thinking that can happen, however, we wound up having those large snow totals that the NAM showed. So I guess it's possible for it to be right. One could hope, but I'm not banking on it. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Now we gotta wait for the GFS...this extra hour sucks. I wonder if we'll ever start to get model data quicker someday. Also...have to wait until like 1:00 for GFS bufkit ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

NAM bufkit should be a fun time, im sure. Do they come out at roughly the same time?

Just now, TalcottWx said:

The 12z nam is essentially one of the biggest northeast spring snowstorms of the ages. We'd be talking about this solution for years to come. Chuck em high, chuck em low, the elongated low has got to go. Thic weenies. Screenshot_20230312_104811_Chrome.thumb.jpg.acf9926f0c20c053541ac33bebe2154b.jpg

Nice weenie JP for harwinton, Burlington, Torrington there too lol

2 minutes ago, TalcottWx said:

The 12z nam is essentially one of the biggest northeast spring snowstorms of the ages. We'd be talking about this solution for years to come. Chuck em high, chuck em low, the elongated low has got to go. Thic weenies. Screenshot_20230312_104811_Chrome.thumb.jpg.acf9926f0c20c053541ac33bebe2154b.jpg

The hardest part of seeing this is it is not impossible to get close to this. But odds are very low to see these numbers come from fruition