Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

2 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Was waiting for a weak northern stream with a fast and progressive southern stream , I was thinking it would = IVT but maybe it helped ? Anyone 

It delays the capture…again, we need Goldilocks scenario…capture too early and it’s congrats Hunter Mountain, capture too late and it’s a non-event (or light event). 

It looks like it’s just about to get captured at 90 so that solution would probably slay on the next couple of panels. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Don’t know how anyone would bail, this is just coming into meso range albeit the end at 0z.

I don’t care how many ways I look at the hundreds of different model runs it all looks the same for me. Few inches with some wind and rain. 

this is the same damn thing all season with perhaps a bit more wind.

6 minutes ago, Briz600 said:

I don’t care how many ways I look at the hundreds of different model runs it all looks the same for me. Few inches with some wind and rain. 

this is the same damn thing all season with perhaps a bit more wind.

It’s not going to work out for some, Very few do, Some will end up on the outside looking in, It’s just the way it is and none of us have say on who and whom.

• Like 3

Meanwhile … the PNA being relatively low amplitude fits that noisy Pac description … there is a mode change, but it’s really more like a mode relaxation. It rises from about -2 standard deviations to neutral slightly positive which is significant, but I would suggest if that arc were more substantially positive, you might see a better sloped trajectory as the flow approached the western North America bulge, and that might alleviate some of that weird wave spacing/contention in the model handling Chris was describing.

La Niña circulation type hangover ftl

• Like 1