Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

19 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Now watch the EURO sit on my face and fart out a powderfreak bonnanza.

The downfall here is any solution at Day 5 is going to morph into something else most likely. Some variety of this, and we just hope the models are extrapolating the initial conditions as best they can.

It is good theater though when the stakes are higher for a large population. Can go south, east, north, west.  But climo nor’easter snow zones have highest probability by default.  Interior SNE elevations into CNE.  The ORH Hills were built for this stuff.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

The downfall here is any solution at Day 5 is going to morph into something else most likely. Some variety of this, and we just hope the models are extrapolating the initial conditions as best they can.

It is good theater though when the stakes are higher for a large population. Can go south, east, north, west.  But climo nor’easter snow zones have highest probability by default.  Interior SNE elevations into CNE.  The ORH Hills were built for this stuff.

I have zero expectations this will look anything like it does now in 24 hours. I'm just hoping to grab a quick 1 or 2 Friday night and maybe 4 or 6" of slop next mon/tue. But this season, even that is probably pushing it. Knowing 22/23 ill get a little bit of snow in the air, white rain friday night and a windy rainer next Monday. 

8.9" on the season

75 days without any measurable snowfall in the heart of winter

One 3.9", a quick 0.4" late Feb and 4.6" Feb 27-28

2.1" on the roads all season

Slightly above the all-time rat of 01-02