• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Impressive signal is just beginning emerge in actual guidance, Mar 10 -15th...

Typhoon Tip

32 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

Wpc has it redeveloping right on the md va coast and then tracking just outside the BM.   I would think this would be good from New York City across southern, but not so much up here. Would be good for the psychological state of the board.

I'd rather nothing happen and worm hole to spring....words wouldn't be able to convey my frustration if a big kahuna skirts to my south, at this point. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

Awful runs last night 

Well we knew they were coming…it always happens without fail…no matter how great the pattern looks.

The better question now is, do they improve by mid week, or continue along the seasonal tenor?  And is this one wave or multiple ones? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Well we knew they were coming…it always happens without fail…no matter how great the pattern looks.

The better question now is, do they improve by mid week, or continue along the seasonal tenor?  And is this one wave or multiple ones? 

Maybe this is the peek a boo phase when the models lose the storm .

11 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

Maybe this is the peek a boo phase when the models lose the storm .

What do you mean maybe?  This is precisely what this is. It never not happens when you track a potential from a week/8 days out.

Will even warned on Saturday, there’s gonna be alot of up and downs this week…be prepared. We know this. And there’s always a good chance, it continues to get worse.  This is part and parcel of tracking. 

• Like 1