Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March Medium/Long Range Thread: The Empire Strikes Back

stormtracker

6 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Personally don't think the primary gets that far N. No other model is even close to that. GFS is playing catchup this time around. 

Can't say I've really ever seen a primary in Lake Superior and a redevelopment off OBX before, but whatever.  Doesn't matter in the end, the thermals are a wreck.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

Especially because now it’s a week from Monday.  All kinds of shit can happen

The good old day 9-10 threat :yikes:

Yeah, this morphed into something completely different now in just under like 36 hours. Somethings gotta give during this pattern one would think. If it doesnt, @psuhoffman should just send his thesis off to the AMS and publish his book/journal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Yeah, this morphed into something completely different now in just under like 36 hours. Somethings gotta give during this pattern one would think. If it doesnt, @psuhoffman should just send his thesis off to the AMS and publish his book/journal.

I say he should just take his journal and toss it into the fires of Mount Doom!

I have to ask. Are we done here? Forget fantasies every 10 days. Last real storm was 2016. It used to be every 3 years. This is bad but is this permanent? I loved this winter hobby since 1991 but I fear it’s over. Sorry for being a Deb. Needed to vent. This winter sucked and this season is over. Better to face it, look into the sun angle, and walk it off.

I have to ask. Are we done here? Forget fantasies every 10 days. Last real storm was 2016. It used to be every 3 years. This is bad but is this permanent? I loved this winter hobby since 1991 but I fear it’s over. Sorry for being a Deb. Needed to vent. This winter sucked and this season is over. Better to face it, look into the sun angle, and walk it off.

Sorry. I’m just frustrated. I miss snow.

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

WB 0Z GEFS says we are still in the game and under 7 days.
E2A4AE7D-BAEB-4812-83E4-9FD247EA06C7.thumb.png.79581c5e920c1f2e985e0c9bd07494ac.png
B20A7F62-A345-4421-960E-96859218DD5A.thumb.png.dc06b30dcfc49c0c23524bd20761b86e.png
E8E7816B-0E06-4DFF-B831-D8F7F2AED92D.thumb.png.411c9a8132a9f2e83c4b12025a798876.png
With mjo phase 1 approaching and the nao...I'd favor a continued south shift more than a north shift. Hopefully it's not super suppressed by Thursday lol

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic