Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March Medium/Long Range Thread: The Empire Strikes Back

stormtracker

1 minute ago, brooklynwx99 said:

even after allllll that, the GFS still redevelops. we literally get a coastal from this. that’s why this pattern is so good. you can still get a somewhat favorable end result from garbage

8331E191-DF3B-4380-84E3-C8B086DE044A.thumb.png.5bc9d98df41e961586cd2f7c33bd3918.pngAE02542E-650E-4F9A-AAC9-0FCF49456E5C.thumb.png.0bd75b72412dad5ebf0fb5f68a7b5339.png

Verbatim we would get jumped here. Weve all seen it too many times. You might still get saved up there. But that evolution has screw job written all over it for us. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Verbatim we would get jumped here. Weve all seen it too many times. You might still get saved up there. But that evolution has screw job written all over it for us. 

my point was that even with a solution that would normally be an absolute catastrophe, it still manages to almost pull it off. that’s the sign of a really good pattern

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

CMC is a let down in the snow department, but of course it's not going to nail down a 50 mile correction either way at this point

Yeah, that was just one of the many possibilities on the table. Something that could not be said all winter. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Terpeast said:

Let’s hope the ens are more correct and the op is wrong

I mean you're the expert, but I would feel that at this long a lead time, that having the OP disagree with it's own ENS would lend a little more credence to the ENS, no?

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic