Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
The Ides of March end of Winter 2023

Just now, Blizzard of 93 said:

The weather today looks crazy….

But… I’m still tracking snow…

The 0z Euro delivered again for Easter Monday.

Lol, only 9 days away….…..

or more likely 9 months away.

F4C07CA3-6358-431E-A991-0982469C3D92.png

E439A100-7F9D-4A04-9A4B-E5CDE7EA34EE.png

3D3B9B73-5DD6-4AE8-BF82-5AA5A2BA50B8.png

Remember we had snow last Easter Monday I think. I remember getting pics I think we had about 3in here. Those were the best snow pics for the winter.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Yea, quite a large spread of time between the rain pulling out shortly and the second front coming this evening. 

Yes I think there is enough spread and sun for some decent destabilization to occur before frontogenesis if I'm using the correct term lol. I see a second front on the surface map but not on radar yet just a slight appendage atm

8 minutes ago, Yardstickgozinya said:

Yes I think there is enough spread and sun for some decent destabilization to occur before frontogenesis if I'm using the correct term lol. I see a second front on the surface map but not on radar yet just a slight appendage atm

Meso wise it is HRRR vs Nam right now with the Rgem sort of in between but not real impressive.   The HRRR is almost totally dry in the LSV after 10AM.    It has that appendage veering north of the LSV.  

• Like 1

What does a 90 mph storm with embedded tornadoes due to Sears Tower and gun violence? Tune in at 11 to find out!
High winds interfering redirecting bullets lead to millions of innocent bystanders being gunned down by trannies with machine guns.

- FOX News

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

We have picked up 0.19" of rain so far this morning. Sun should return for a while this afternoon and temps will soar well into the 60's to near 70 degrees. This has a good chance to be our warmest day so far this year (so far 66.3 on Feb 23rd). A strong cold front crosses the county toward evening with a sharp drop in temps. There cold be a strong thunderstorm and there is a high wind advisory in effect till 2am Sunday. We should see temps fall back into the 40's by late evening. Much colder tomorrow with temps running almost 10 degrees below normal. Highs should be in the mid to upper 40's. Much milder to start the new work week.
Records: High 84 degrees (1917) / Low 7 degrees (1923) / Rain 1.26" (1977) / Snow 15.0" (1924)
image.png.2c3b270fe423c3cbd10e2a226268eff6.png

4 minutes ago, canderson said:

All of western PA blue boxed for 30% severe with straightline winds exceeding 50 knots.

It was going to weaken as it moved east (before restrengthening near the NJ line) but the NAM has it riding all of PA as a powerful system without any weakening.   

NAM Nest is especially wicked in the LSV.