• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
The Ides of March end of Winter 2023

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I thought I saw some snow as well but did not check the column to verify if it was possible so kept it to myself. 

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I thought I saw some snow as well but did not check the column to verify if it was possible so kept it to myself. 

Glad I wasn't hallucinating, glad someone else saw it also.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Our Northern folks have something to watch tomorrow.  Cherry picked a higher one but most models have snow for north PA. 

image.thumb.png.9febc6f64b6744af4facaf27f581194f.png

At least this March has had 3 near misses for snow chances for southern PA.
Decent snow will again be around 100 miles away from the Harrisburg area this month.

Lol, it still means no snow for me, but at least it’s only about a 2 hour drive away.

We have received 1.30" of rain over the last 3 days -still leaving us 2.80" below normal so far here in 2023. A beautiful day today with high temps well into the 50's to near 60 degrees. This will be our last above average day till Friday. Rain chances increase again by late tomorrow afternoon but sun will return for much of the week before more rain chances by Friday.
Records for today: High 84 (1921) / Low 18 (1951) / Rain 2.03" (1978) / Snow 2.0" (1900)
image.png.2f8cca08fddbe7703fd94c09d63d52d2.png
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, canderson said:

For sure. We went to Rita’s and the line has like 25 people! Then came back and weeded more - this week stuff is going to absolutely explode growing. 

That's kind of part of what I was alluding to in my post above - being out today, you sense that collectively people are now in spring mode. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

That's kind of part of what I was alluding to in my post above - being out today, you sense that collectively people are now in spring mode. 

There have been fishing boats on the water for a month already here. Tipsy feels like a Jine day to me, honestly. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

Did you throw the towel on top of the shovel?

I would have but it was too windy to sweat today so no towel.    Everything I am looking at shows real spring kicking in about 8-9 days from now so the sweat towel will be out then.   Chilly next week.  CMC has some hard freezes. 

• Like 1