• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The Ides of March end of Winter 2023

3 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

Those 2-3 missed 3's, when PSU went up near the end, were killer.   Hit even one of those shots and I think PSU wins unless they Drake out.   PSU showed there are about every bit as good as Texas IMO.   Hung a 43 bagger on them in the second half.  

Yes - I did not want to come across as sour grapes, Texas won the game plain and simple. But PSU had a lot of wide open looks...the ball just did not drop last night. Part of the game, part of living on the arc. If PSU knocks down just their average, they win. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ruin said:

it was for me my dad is in middletown but with that said it was said to be much below normal this isnt much below normal. also the heart of the so cold was after the 17 looking it now we are forecasted to be way above upper 50s to upper 60s. so by the end of the month we will be skewed a tad above normal or near normal. Much below normal is like 10 degree's I dont see one date on that reference that shows that. thats slightly below normal. btw im not throwing shade at any of you guys here. im throwing shade to temp guidance showing once thing and my local weather not showing the same thing. but then had people say the local guys have to catch up tp to the temp outlook thats a nope never had to cause it didnt happen :(

Today's high will be way below normal. And Harrisburg had 2 days last week with highs more than 10 degrees below normal. 

45 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Yes - I did not want to come across as sour grapes, Texas won the game plain and simple. But PSU had a lot of wide open looks...the ball just did not drop last night. Part of the game, part of living on the arc. If PSU knocks down just their average, they win. 

I don’t know my friend - Texas shot 7 percent!!! from 3. Worst performance in NCAA tournament history to shoot so poorly from 3 and win. Defense is a big reason why both teams struggled from 3.  

Back to weather - it’s damn cold. The week looks quite nice though. 

• Like 1

Today's morning low was 22.5 this was the coldest morning since the 21.0 low on February 5th. Today will be our last well below normal day for quite a while. Temps look to rebound to near normal tomorrow and then get to well above normal by Thursday. Dry weather looks likely till our next rain chances come Friday.
Records for today: High 79 (1918) / Low 7 (1993) / Precipitation 3.15" (1958) / Snow 17.0" (1958). That 1958 snowstorm was the storm that brought over 40" of snow to much of NW Chester County into SE Berks County with Morgantown recording a storm total of 50.0"
image.png.fff84694bb36d186547fe466fce73ffc.png
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, canderson said:

I don’t know my friend - Texas shot 7 percent!!! from 3. Worst performance in NCAA tournament history to shoot so poorly from 3 and win. Defense is a big reason why both teams struggled from 3.  

Back to weather - it’s damn cold. The week looks quite nice though. 

Good point. 

It is quite chilly today. Upgrade to a medium weight sweatshirt fo our river walk.

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

Keeping Blizz's hopes alive.

Palm Sunday 2023 is only 3-4 days from this date in 1942.  This paper also had propaganda related to WWII stating that if an air raid happens in Waynesboro, to stay at home to defeat the enemy.   This may have been one of those times our grandparents walked to school in snow up to their chest. 

• Like 1