• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Ides of March end of Winter 2023

7 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Euro starts off that "CMC snow system" as some LSV Ice next week....snow in NE PA again. 

Didn't the CMC actually track that storm over northern Ohio though? I was trying to figure out how we get snow in late March during the day with a wrapped up storm over Lake Erie. LOL

Color me skeptical of that one! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Didn't the CMC actually track that storm over northern Ohio though? I was trying to figure out how we get snow in late March during the day with a wrapped up storm over Lake Erie. LOL

Color me skeptical of that one! 

CMC has a well-placed high but a pipedream at this point.   I guess the day matters for accums but not the column as much and it starts overnight. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, canderson said:

Lost to a 16, win a title, NIT, lost to two 13s - wild 5 year run for the Hoos. 

Bennett only picks players who will play his system and it leads to lack of athleticism and scoring.  That turnover at the end was as comical as they come.  Clark made the biggest pass in UVA history to help them win a title and one of (if not the) worst today.  

7 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Bennett only picks players who will play his system and it leads to lack of athleticism and scoring.  That turnover at the end was as comical as they come.  Clark made the biggest pass in UVA history to help them win a title and one of (if not the) worst today.  

They even had a TO. Inexcusable.

33 minutes ago, canderson said:

Lost to a 16, win a title, NIT, lost to two 13s - wild 5 year run for the Hoos. 

Is there a video of the TO somewhere?  I switched to CBS from the Kansas-Howard game when they mentioned it, (fans in arena roared for a minute and announcers talked about it) CBS crew talked about it for 15 minutes but never showed the play.  NVM.  

7 minutes ago, Ed, snow and hurricane fan said:

Is there a video of the TO somewhere?  I switched to CBS from the Kansas-Howard game when they mentioned it, (fans in arena roared for a minute and announcers talked about it) CBS crew talked about it for 15 minutes but never showed the play.  NVM.  

Middle School level play. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

Our weather seems a lot more interesting than our Western neighbors apparently think it is.   (This is their spring thread.)

image.thumb.png.9923eb02a77d77d354a2dc3d5b9a0960.png

That's why I could never live in somewhere like LA. The weather is just too boring. Even the pacific northwest is kinda boring weather wise. Over here we got the best of all the seasons and weather types

On 3/15/2023 at 3:33 PM, Itstrainingtime said:

I'm riding the middle line on this - I don't want 70s either but yesterday I had to wear a light sweatshirt with my shorts. I'm ready for just the tee and shorts combo. I need 50s for that. :)  

Couldn’t agree more. Might as well get your Speedo out of the closet too; I’m rooting for mid 50s to low 60s. 

(Sorry, snowhounds. Wish you guys could get a foot of snow and a few weeks of cold to maintain it while my neighborhood has upper 50s and sunshine.)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

CMC has a well-placed high but a pipedream at this point.   I guess the day matters for accums but not the column as much and it starts overnight. 

Oh Canada….maybe we score a meaningless TD at the end of the game to make the final score of this Winter 49-7 instead of a near shut out?

29F63A03-1E1E-41E8-BD42-D81D75A3E82F.png

38779D7D-5B78-4B70-BCEC-43FA49ECC783.png