• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Ides of March end of Winter 2023

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Pattern looks really, really good by next Monday - Ridge over Boise, Baffin block, 50/50 in place, trough neutral over the Tennessee Valley. 

Agreed!

The 18z EPS has a fantastic look for the second event on Monday.

Here are the low locations.

Great clustering of the individual ensemble members just about exactly where we want them.

6C38F8CB-4684-43F9-B84F-773F2215433D.png

E3DF3EDB-0FFC-4237-8996-88EE5383C06C.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The 0z Euro for Monday into Tuesday has another Warning level event for Harrisburg on to the north & west this run.

This run has a coastal hugger that flips the LSV from snow to rain as the low reaches Delaware.

If the track can Shift the slightly to the east, there would be even more upside potential.

56967A37-E4E4-4626-A566-61C03E15BDED.png

64957868-713B-429E-A6A6-669BCD97CAA3.png

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Here is the 0z Euro snow just for the Monday & Tuesday period. This was an improvement over the 12z Euro.

49A2CFF1-86EF-4EF6-923F-A5242CEFCEBD.png

Thanks for posting these. The last minute storm of yesterday wasn't much but did deliver. Will these upcoming storms also break our terrible pattern of disappearing or almost disappearing? I hope not. I cannot say I am optimistic exactly but I am not ready to be disappointed, so that is progress. 

4 minutes ago, CoralRed said:

Thanks for posting these. The last minute storm of yesterday wasn't much but did deliver. Will these upcoming storm also break our terrible pattern of disappearing or almost disappearing? I hope not. I cannot say I am optimistic exactly but I am not ready to be disappointed, so that is progress. 

Congrats on the 5 inches of snow near Williamsport yesterday!

The LSV would have been thrilled to get even half of that yesterday instead of our shut out.

These upcoming 2 events look to produce a good chance for all of us this coming week.

• Like 3