Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March Discobs 2023

George BM

3 minutes ago, pazzo83 said:

If anyone is thinking about going down to the Mall / Tidal Basin - do. not. drive.  Metro is crowded but you'll get there.

I always use Metro whenever I go to the National Mall. DC parking (or lack of)... yadda yadda... no.

Currently 64/26 at IAD for the 2pm hourly obs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, George BM said:

I always use Metro whenever I go to the National Mall. DC parking (or lack of)... yadda yadda... no.

Currently 64/26 at IAD for the 2pm hourly obs.

and now you're much closer to the train with the silver line!

Mid 60s here - just gorgeous.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Its a Breeze said:

I didn't go out earlier in the day, but you apparently were definitely not alone in smelling something.

https://wtop.com/local/2023/03/fire-officials-investigating-reports-of-smoke-odor-across-dc-region/

Yeah, it was pervasive.  Not terrible readings on PM2.5, but a spike around noon.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2023/03/27/dc-smell-north-carolina-wildfires/

CD831E79-C854-4345-8966-D73ECC8381F1.thumb.jpeg.182630032f9384ddb4ef6275c52a194e.jpeg

23 hours ago, MN Transplant said:

It smells outside

Yeah, I noticed the smell yesterday while on Fort Belvoir...very slightly, anyway. Apparently, though, some of the more hyped-up Fairfax County parents took notice, freaked out, alerted FCPS school officials, and schools were keeping students inside for recess yesterday. For a light bonfire smell.

• Haha 1

Was snowing pretty hard up on the Blue Ridge Parkway alittle bit ago around the Humpback Back rocks area & a couple of other colder spots up there... didn't expect that... We like to ride up there sometimes at night being close to Afton... really peaceful... But it was a bit too cold for the Ms up there tonight...

• Like 5

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic