Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 28th Snowstorm Observations

TalcottWx

2 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

Damn snowblower wouldn't work, had about 4 inches of compressed heavy snow I had to shovel. I have a coating of ice underneath the snow, my driveway is a skating rick, I was slipping and sliding.

Fought mine all morning with starter fluid and carb cleaner eventually got it done. Gas is treated with marine Stabil and ran perfectly yesterday. Ugh

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

I have to take back my former post of nearing 7.5".  Since we were in the low to mid 20s there was a bit of blowing and drifting.  I took several measurements but 6.5" is accurate not 7.5"

69.25" so far  this winter season

The haves and have nots. Decent winter there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Fought mine all morning with starter fluid and carb cleaner eventually got it done. Gas is treated with marine Stabil and ran perfectly yesterday. Ugh

I swear the way to go is don't even f*** with it until it's go time. It doesn't start you can blame it on yourself. Nothing worse than doing the right thing and it still doesn't work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

I think my carbs gummed up, damn things been sitting so long. Ill have to clean it out before Saturday and definitely by the time we get the 3-4 footer :P

16 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

I think my carbs gummed up, damn things been sitting so long. Ill have to clean it out before Saturday and definitely by the time we get the 3-4 footer :P

Order a carburetor off eBay.  Chinese knockoffs, cost like 10 bucks. Two bolts and you're good to go. Cleaning carburetors is usually a losing proposition. Float bowl starts leaking, main jet clogs again...