• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
March 2nd Moderate Risk ArkLaTex

Several runs of the HRRR have the storms coming E on I-10 from SAT magically poof inside an hour as they approach Houston.  Latest radar makes me think poofing down here happens earlier than that.  Storms on the S end of the line are weakening.  We could have used the rain.  Dry pattern down here developing.

37 minutes ago, Ed, snow and hurricane fan said:

Several runs of the HRRR have the storms coming E on I-10 from SAT magically poof inside an hour as they approach Houston.  Latest radar makes me think poofing down here happens earlier than that.  Storms on the S end of the line are weakening.  We could have used the rain.  Dry pattern down here developing.

Although the severe weather potential is dwindling, it still seems you have a decent shot at a nice downpour.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Powerball said:

Although the severe weather potential is dwindling, it still seems you have a decent shot at a nice downpour.

I wish.  Latest HRRR is under a quarter inch IMBY.  Off to watch happy or unhappy New Englanders contemplate the biggest snow of the year.  Even the low end from the Euro pretty much matches the best BOS has had in a very un-snowy cold season.  GFS is about 10 inches.

One thing, a decade ago, a lot of people inside Route 128 posted, very few Boston area people post anymore.  My grandmother lived in Quincy, I have an interest.  I have an interest in Long Island/Metro NYC, they had a couple of inches of snow earlier in the week and nothing else.  The last tiny snow did stop their all time snow futility record from being set.

4 minutes ago, Ed, snow and hurricane fan said:

I wish.  Latest HRRR is under a quarter inch IMBY.  Off to watch happy or unhappy New Englanders contemplate the biggest snow of the year.  Even the low end from the Euro pretty much matches the best BOS has had in a very un-snowy cold season.  GFS is about 10 inches.

One thing, a decade ago, a lot of people inside Route 128 posted, very few Boston area people post anymore.  My grandmother lived in Quincy, I have an interest.  I have an interest in Long Island/Metro NYC, they had a couple of inches of snow earlier in the week and nothing else.  The last tiny snow did stop their all time snow futility record from being set.

I said nice downpour, not long. :lol:

Radar does show a decent-looking line of heavy showers approaching. So maybe not a complete shut out from rain, lol...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, weatherextreme said:

Dallas with the weather tonight is trending

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Dallas&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

Yep, it's been trending for a while.

Although not severe, did just see another weaker line of t'storms move through a half hour ago with a decent pop of wind. Had power go in & out again.