Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 3-4 Potential Winter Storm

Hoosier

58 minutes ago, btcs31 said:

Really impressive with unrelenting big flakes and 37F temperature. It’s trying really hard to stick to grassy areas. Even if this turns into several inches I dont see the roads becoming much of an issue with the temps.

Guess I was wrong about the roads. They are a slushy mess already.

6 minutes ago, WeatherMonger said:

Not currently, had some thunder earlier but was on a computer away from window so not sure if it was snowing then or not. Was surprised when I looked out the window and seen it snowing heavy.

Starting to coat but only going to create frozen slush

2127861837_IMG_20230303_140552_5662.thumb.jpg.c7dfcb9fabdad24a35ac93a8146f7412.jpg

That is truly white rain. Lol. Looks like it's starting to accumulate. It's snowing decent here but not hard enough to stick. Our precip looks to end soon. I'm on very nw edge of deformation band. 

12 minutes ago, StormChaser4Life said:

That is truly white rain. Lol. Looks like it's starting to accumulate. It's snowing decent here but not hard enough to stick. Our precip looks to end soon. I'm on very nw edge of deformation band. 

Snowing at a rate heavy enough to overcome ground temp now, grass is about 3/4 covered and roads/driveway getting a coating.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lightning said:

Fun has finally begun here.  Sometimes it is hard to be one of the most northern posters (Outflow I know is even further north of me).

I feel ya

being in Pt Huron is almost like being on another continent. Not many folks to discuss local wx here but (shrug)

9 minutes ago, NYC10023 said:

I feel ya

being in Pt Huron is almost like being on another continent. Not many folks to discuss local wx here but (shrug)

Definitely not many at all :cry: 

Plus by the time we start getting the storm it feels like half the people on the forums are talking about the next storm :guitar::lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Powerball said:

Definitely should get exciting for most of the Southern MI folks the next few hours, although areas along the eastern shore may still struggle with mixing issues.

Sometimes you have to smell the rain to get the best snows!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Harry Perry said:

Really coming down here. Looking like we might be in the pivot zone, heavier totals may actually pan out. Already approaching an inch here. 

8081EC02-3834-4EB7-AD19-C29742A113DE.thumb.jpeg.5a0303a752a5db4dddfb0ab130c2a43d.jpeg

Got to tip my hat to the city. Plows already out. 

Looking for the TSSN!