• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Currently monitoring guidance for March late 3rd through the 4th for the next ( beyond the 28th) significant event

Typhoon Tip

23 minutes ago, TalcottWx said:

This threat is over outside of interior elevated Sne. This is my sad deflated weenie confession to you. A friendly reminder that we will all be able to move on and see better events in the future. Not what I wanted to be typing right now. This winter has been one long drawn out disappointment. I am guilty of holding on to the bitter end, knocking some of our more negative posters. Well, you may not have been exactly "right" per definition, but I like to try to stay positive until I think it's over. I'm sticking a fork in it. I'm going to accept it at this point. Time to start popping zyrtec for the spring season. Pretty soon we will be tracking 'severe' threats. Bring on cape cod Beach weather 

There still looks like a good amount of winter WX in this area... we'll see.  As far as the Zyrtec...RUN AWAY and absolutely do not use it!!! I can't tell you how terrible it is if you take it enough and then want to stop. My allergist says it should be banned from the market, and I totally agree. 4 years off it and I still have issues 

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Strongly advise most folks here to go to bed by 8:45. Not look at any models and see what it looks like in the morning. No reason to stay up and get angry and upset 

Probably pretty good advice which is applicable most of the time when tracking