• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Currently monitoring guidance for March late 3rd through the 4th for the next ( beyond the 28th) significant event

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

So which models are we using for this next one?   lol

A sprinkle of our hopes And dreams unless euro matches them . I do think the euro moderates a tad south but I’m not sold on how significant.

we will obviously see either models follow euro or euro follow others or a compromise , so all that means to me is the next 2 days will be very fun to sort this out via model watching . I’m looking forward to see how this plays out and I at least like my latitude to hopefully keep things frozen.

Just now, STILL N OF PIKE said:

A sprinkle of our hopes And dreams unless euro matches them . I do think the euro moderates a tad south but I’m not sold on how significant.

we will obviously see either models follow euro or euro follow others or a compromise , so all that means to me is the next 2 days will be very fun to sort this out via model watching . I’m looking forward to see how this plays out and I at least like my latitude to hopefully keep things frozen.

It really depends if you can get the block to flex as once again you have opposing forces, I think we see some south ticks again with this one over the next few cycles.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

It’s sort of lower confidence when we toss the model we have used as the king for the entirety of the weather boards existence 

Is there a bias it has in this particular set up responsibile for it being N outlier 

For one it seems to have an extremely strong amplification bias at this lead time most times. Still major league status…but it’s lost its mojo from before its first upgrade there…it hasn’t been the same since that tweak…they messed it up, and haven’t corrected it since. In fact I think the upgrades since have made it even worse. 

• Like 1