• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Currently monitoring guidance for March late 3rd through the 4th for the next ( beyond the 28th) significant event

Typhoon Tip

28 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

Fly somewhere else and then drive or train home. Do not miss the storm! Flying to New York or Philly hop on the train, it’s not that long of a train ride. Do not miss a big storm. I repeat, do not miss a big storm.

I understand that sentiment but for 8-12?  Too much aggravation and flying into LGA will guarantee he’ll miss the whole thing/an airport to avoid at all costs!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

I’m bumping this for George’s sake….I tried to tell him. But he told me no way lol. Boy has lots to learn. 

The trough goes neutral over Texas, and then starts gaining latitude even on these 18z runs. The confluence did strengthen a bit, but it enough to stop the storm from gaining latitude out west? No, also these usually trend north in the short range. I think this trends more north, a good 150-200 miles from now until verification.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Weenie 1

10 minutes ago, George001 said:

The trough goes neutral over Texas, and then starts gaining latitude even on these 18z runs. The confluence did strengthen a bit, but it enough to stop the storm from gaining latitude out west? No, also these usually trend north in the short range. I think this trends more north, a good 150-200 miles from now until verification.

Whatever. 

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

2 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Enjoy tomorrow is probably the best advice you can give people right now 

Ya cuz the Euro did such bang up job with this one lol. It’s been ramping this one up all dam day, every cycle.  Before this morning it had almost nothing for you, and paltry for most of SNE. 

This thing has many morphs to come over this week. 

• Like 3