Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/28/23 storm threat

Rjay

6 minutes ago, Snowlover11 said:

knocked out for a bit and surprised we are still getting light snow, a little more fluff to it. 6.2”

It never stopped bud,ive been shocked to see it keep going and going and going..im over 5.5 rn..and still going here in the nw bronx. Some sort of low level moisture transfer is going on..coming off the ocean, has kept us in snow with no echos around i suspect.

• Like 1

Wantage (this southern part) NJ 6.2" total with the dense small flake snow of 4A now becoming less dense but larger flakes. Down to 25.9F.  I'm thinking this snow will survive the 50F attack on Thursday with a leftover inch or 2 in advance of Friday. 

Also, I don't think we're quite done today (may be another 1/2" here in far nw NJ) here but essentially storm over. Roads plowed and wet even here at mid 20s temp.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, NJwx85 said:

Just goes to show you how far off those 8-10” model runs were yesterday. Doubt we see anyone 7”+ outside of the far interior. 

What do you consider far interior? I had 7.3 inches as of 7 am and it’s still snowing lightly. I’m in Orange County 50 miles north of Central Park. 

38 minutes ago, Bxstormwatcher360 said:

It never stopped bud,ive been shocked to see it keep going and going and going..im over 5.5 rn..and still going here in the nw bronx. Some sort of low level moisture transfer is going on..coming off the ocean, has kept us in snow with no echos around i suspect.

What part of the Bx is that?