Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
2/28/23 storm threat

Rjay

Just now, Bxstormwatcher360 said:

4.3 down..snowing hard again..also some backfilling happening to our west. We might stay in the snow for another hour or so..very pleased so far. 5+ is in reach..

Yup eyeballing 3 to 4"  In hunts point in The Bronx. Ripping snow now.  Central Park measured .9"  Of snow for yesterday.  Had to add at least 2" since midnight. 

• Like 2

Pretty much a slop storm here.  Really waiting for spring now. Shouldn't have put gas in the snowblower but did not fill it thank god, and could use the leftover  "prescious juice " ( maybe some of you will get the reference ) for the car. But I had to see if it started; these machines can be fickle and you don't want to find out they won't start at the last second. And the electric one is dicey in heavy wet snow, plus I'm not crazy about using it in snow to rain situations. No official local cancelations I've heard about but some professors at RU in New Brunswick opted for online today, students told me Newark had closed. Retired so don't really follow, and still gotta take my son to the train station. Not sure if Trenton had anything to speak of.