• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/28/23 storm threat

Rjay

69044A4F-079F-40BB-83D3-AEA697D53878.thumb.png.3745bbc7364127a6bdeca2846cdad3e0.png

Hi I noticed you deleted the comment that said EURO was a rainer for friday into saturday crusher storm, but yes it get a little colder it also got stronger and the low technically does go south of us even with todays euro run so not a terrible sign maybe. We do want a nice thump, if anything it could be a snow to ice event more than just snow to rain.

• Weenie 1

4 minutes ago, wilsonvoid1 said:

Hi I noticed you deleted the comment that said EURO was a rainer for friday into saturday crusher storm, but yes it get a little colder it also got stronger and the low technically does go south of us even with todays euro run so not a terrible sign maybe. We do want a nice thump, if anything it could be a snow to ice event more than just snow to rain.

I didn’t delete anything….if it was then that’s because it was a bad post 

14 minutes ago, CPcantmeasuresnow said:

Highland mills. It’s right in between Central Valley and Cornwall. Most of the town 500 to 800 feet ASL. 

Ok. So you are east of Pine Island, Warwick, Goshen etc. Don't understand why it's so hard to get kerosene in NJ now? There used to be several gas stations within 15 minutes of here that had it. I think you're in a decent area for tomorrow night's event.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, vegan_edible said:

quickly realizing that i dont own a shovel and my complex will have the lot plowed... welp where tf do you buy a shovel at the end of february?

Home Depot still has em in fact most places should have them probably overstocked as I am fairly certain that not many shovels were sold this year 

Hate to say this…but I assembled and started up the snowblower. Had to do it just in case 

we got jinxed euro shows warmer friday nite now but i guess the good thing is you didn't start it so start it tuesday morning when there's a decent thump, and maybe we'll get unjinxed for fridays nights event and we get a snowstorm

20 minutes ago, winterwx21 said:

NAM still not great, but slightly colder than the 12z run. Gets a little snow down to this area now. Hopefully it will continue to trend colder. 

We're likely narrowing the goalposts. At least there hasn't been a wholesale trend back north (though there's still time for one) and Euro held onto its cold solution. NAM is probably the warm goalpost and Euro the cold one. 

I think the John Marshall map makes sense. We want the snow to come in like a wall and not shredded so we can accumulate efficiently and not allow the warm air to surge in the lulls. 

• Like 1