Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 28th-March 1st long duration Miller B threat

George001

29 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Pretty uniform easterly flow from sfc to 925 tomorrow morning/midday....that's gonna be good for central/eastern hills. Wonder if that Foxborough area can get in on that action a bit too.

nah, Foxboro is going to be all rain (hopefully for our old pal George)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Graupler said:

The Graup has an issue, took the sea bus from ACK to BOS to fly to JFK tomorrow morning. the Graups gonna have issues and their ain’t a damn thing I can do about it, so Turks and Caicos won’t feel the wrath of the mountain of molten manhood tomorrow, the Graup ! 

This is like classic 80’s WWF… “Listen here Mean Gene and all you hulkamaniacs…. Do your homework, say your prayers and eat your vitamins brother!”

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

1 hour ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

What is your take from KBED to Lawrence on that day stuff . Seems the overnite/Am stuff bumped up everywhere a bit 

I like that area tomorrow if they can stay around 31-32. Should be some decent convergence there. Anywhere with even a few hundred feet of weenie elevation should do well. My modest 350-400 feet may help a lot tomorrow down here near 495.

4 minutes ago, BombsAway1288 said:

:lol: Now that would be a positive bust. Nws is 3-4 and wunderground is 2 here. 
Can’t be taken seriously though unless the other mesos start honking 

Here is the caveat especially inside 128 and lower elevations. It will start to warm a bit near 33-34 perhaps later tomorrow morning and aftn. If precip is light, it may be snowing, but probably not sticking. If we indeed can get some good rates going, then you may see it try to accumulate again as temps try to fall closer to freezing in heavier rates. I almost can see this deal where if it lightens up, you'll see things try to melt, snow sliding off trees etc...only to coat up again in heavier snows. Outside 128 and up over 300-400' as Will said...you should be ok. 

My old standard, the FOUS grid... , has Logan winds ENE as 20 sustained... DPs in the interior all the up into Quebec are in the teens and I don't see where that's changing before we start dumping into that. 

I suspect density in the interior may encourage a bit of CF or perhaps impression of one. That may matter because where that sets up, I feel it then moves SE over the course.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Here is the caveat especially inside 128 and lower elevations. It will start to warm a bit near 33-34 perhaps later tomorrow morning and aftn. If precip is light, it may be snowing, but probably not sticking. If we indeed can get some good rates going, then you may see it try to accumulate again as temps try to fall closer to freezing in heavier rates. I almost can see this deal where if it lightens up, you'll see things try to melt, snow sliding off trees etc...only to coat up again in heavier snows. Outside 128 and up over 300-400' as Will said...you should be ok. 

Def rates are the determining factor. Gonna need to be mod-heavy most of the time to reach warning criteria along the CP