• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 2023 Obs/Disco

40/70 Benchmark

About 1+ inch of snow in Berlin upon arrival. Precipitation had snow in it from Concord northward and only through Franconia Notch were the roads covered. Nice winter season feel as the grayness went to darkness, but imagine on the way home on Sunday it will be bare except for the mountains. Wet ski tomorrow!

• Like 1

While knuckle drive from North Conway to Bretton Woods. White out conditions and snow covered roads. I couldn't see more than 10 feet in front of me. Hard to tell when the road curved. Almost drove off the edge a few times. Made it out and about a half mile past the AMC Center, the snow just about disappeared. Maybe a half Inch and only light snow at the center of Bretton Woods. Attitash announced they are staying open one more weekend and will close for the season at the end of Easter Weekend. They look to have had a band right over them. Hope they cashed in. Cranmore is already closed for the season. I was there today and there are already bare patches showing up on the mountain.

• Like 2
  • Weenie 1