Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 2023 Obs/Disco

40/70 Benchmark

1 hour ago, gonegalt said:

All eyes on Boreal Maine! Watch us snow!

SE Mass winter has broken George I think.  

3 hours ago, TheBudMan said:

We here at easternwx.com are very intrigued by this system and what it can produce for 3 moose and 1 VimToot :damage:

George start a thread !!!    

I do track rainstorms too so I might start one if the signal strengthens. Cold and snow was nowhere to be found this “winter”, so I decided why not start tracking rainstorms?

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Weenie 1

3 minutes ago, 512high said:

I think you’re right, I think Scooter mentioned it early this am, again if it is still there Friday,,,, maybe a good thing ! 

Bent over facing the south last January....facing the north most of this year, but mother nature threw me a curve last week and bent me over to the west.

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Hopefully it trends north. 

This. I’m all set. The signs of spring the last few days have been invigorating. Swelling buds on many trees and bushes, peepers, birds, bulbs popping up. It’s been awesome.

Hopefully the north gets a nice storm so they can have an extended mud season this year 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

This. I’m all set. The signs of spring the last few days have been invigorating. Swelling buds on many trees and bushes, peepers, birds, bulbs popping up. It’s been awesome.

Hopefully the north gets a nice storm so they can have an extended mud season this year 

I hope it trends into a massive cutter and we get warmth and rain (low in Chicago). The Canadian had that a couple of runs ago. It may not end up doing that, but it will come north. The low will plow inland, it’s not going to stay offshore with the SE ridge in place on the models.

10 hours ago, dendrite said:

If something exotic like that ended up verifying I could push #2 snowiest overall while parts of SNE are #2 least snowiest overall.

Similar seasonal snowfall gradient in the Midwest this year.  Downtown Chicago is around 10" for the season, while MSP will likely finish in the Top 5. 

The gradient of SDDs this season is even crazier:

Chicago (ORD):  42

Madison WI:  205

MSP:  947

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

perfectly screws over Ray and Anthony while Kevin sculpts piles and Dendrite breaks 100

Jackpot over my place…lol.  Well at least I got to see a jackpot on a model run this winter…but we know this is a joke, and will end up finishing with my 12.8” which would be an all time RAT in my lifetime.