Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 2023 Obs/Disco

40/70 Benchmark

1 hour ago, gonegalt said:

The weenies are funny but what'd I do?

It was an agonizing year for snow lovers in SNE.  You posting a wintry scene is triggering for some, so they gave you weenies.

Your options going forward are:

1) Kowtow to the SNE-leaning board and avoid posting such pictures (ill-advised).  Don't expect the same in return when they inevitably cash-in.

2) Proudly post and boast your wintry glory.  You don't live in the mid-Atlantic for a reason.

3) Strike a balance of both.  Sympathize with their losses and unapologetically post your victories.

Regardless of which path you choose, embrace the weenies.  They are all in good fun.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

7 minutes ago, tunafish said:

It was an agonizing year for snow lovers in SNE.  You posting a wintry scene is triggering for some, so they gave you weenies.

1) Kowtow to the SNE-leaning board and avoid posting such pictures (ill-advised).  Don't expect the same in return when they inevitably cash-in.

2) Proudly post and boast your wintry glory.  You don't live in the mid-Atlantic for a reason.

3) Strike a balance of both.  Sympathize with their losses and unapologetically post your victories.

Regardless of which path you choose, embrace the weenies.  They are all in good fun.

Nobody should ever not post snow pics....at least within their own subforum. If other people are triggered by it, they can log off.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, tunafish said:

LOL. I think some were just posting a few weenies in fun. I don't think anybody was offended down here, or warranted your to-do list. :lol:   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

SV is running the Euro in parallel now before the upgrade so hopefully they fixed some bugs.

That would be nice…if they can’t figure the dam thing out, they should just go back to the old set up from 7-8 yrs ago, before that first upgrade that f’d it up; the thing was incredible before that upgrade…inside 4 days it was lights out. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

LOL. I think some were just posting a few weenies in fun. I don't think anybody was offended down here, or warranted your to-do list. :lol:   

Ya, but I like choice #2.

(Inserted "choice" after reading sentence above..)

• Like 1