Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 2023 Obs/Disco

40/70 Benchmark

12 minutes ago, dryslot said:

It happens, Not in your situation, But I'm familiar with issues with upper and lower A-arms riding in low snow or base conditions in early season.

Yup..that’s sledding. I’ve had a good run, no mishaps or damage in many years, so I really can’t complain…And no injuries and it was minor.  But the sled is cherry and I wanted it fixed so it would be back to 100%.  

Snow-checked a ‘24 for next year, so will be most likely be selling my ‘21, and I wanted it 100%. 

• Like 2

Yup..that’s sledding. I’ve had a good run, no mishaps or damage in many years, so I really can’t complain…And no injuries and it was minor.  But the sled is cherry and I wanted it fixed so it would be back to 100%.  

Snow-checked a ‘24 for next year, so will be most likely be selling my ‘21, and I wanted it 100%. 
Which sled u getting

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

72-23 for Bridgeport meant to be 1972-1973 right?

hard not to make a single error with these and catch it. especially in photoshop where there is no spell check. Check out the NWS regional snowfall graphic they made.

Can you spot the error in this one? There may be more than one, but i see at least one. It's fun, like word search lol

FriOKyYXsAIZn-1.thumb.jpg.42c3638fdc7c70f435c36fc2eb813a7a.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

Awesome. You'll be ripping up the county on that. I'm considering the 600r comp but hoping it's not too stiff

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks pal.

It’s(850 Turbo R) only offered in the competition package..(I didn’t actually need a comp package), but it’s one package, one color combo and very limited(they say 1500 world wide), so there weren’t alot of choices.  But it looks to be something special…so we’ll see?  

Go for it Lava…I think you’ll be fine. Great suspension package the comps are. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The 4 Seasons said:

hard not to make a single error with these and catch it. especially in photoshop where there is no spell check. Check out the NWS regional snowfall graphic they made.

Can you spot the error in this one? There may be more than one, but i see at least one. It's fun, like word search lol

FriOKyYXsAIZn-1.thumb.jpg.42c3638fdc7c70f435c36fc2eb813a7a.jpg

Baltimore....1949-60

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Eh. 30F here.   Should warm up and help melt

30 here as well. Nothing except snow piles left to melt though. Need some rain to get the treatment off the roads. Life has thrown way too many curve balls the last month... like 5 years worth. I need to get the car out of storage and go cruising!

• Sad 1