Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 2023 Obs/Disco

40/70 Benchmark

6 hours ago, 512high said:

Well, from the few post above... "I stand alone" (HA HA) I would like one more event, I'm at roughly 41.5"-42", a long shot for me to see another white event here, perhaps.....if something does turn turn for the better in my region, I will welcome you all back. lol

I mean, if it were to be a legit event, sure...but odds are it would be another marginal lube job that would leave the majority trying to sneak a peak through the crack of altitude's bedroom door.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, dendrite said:

There's too much cold and too many threats in the LR. She's not letting us out yet...as much as I wish she would.

Have not really looked at much since the last one last week, But, They look lined up and not just small events either it seems going forward.

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I mean, if it were to be a legit event, sure...but odds are it would be another marginal lube job that would leave the majority trying to sneak a peak through the crack of altitudes bedroom door.

Powderfreak up there skiing and grinnin'...skiing and grinnin' all the way into June. 

Might as well root for snow in this pattern....but as usual, this late you'll need a break or two outside of interior NNE or very elevated interior CNE/N SNE. But the pattern remains blocky right into early April, so we're not going to be getting much in the way of those early 70-75F intrusions.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Might as well root for snow in this pattern....but as usual, this late you'll need a break or two outside of interior NNE or very elevated interior CNE/N SNE. But the pattern remains blocky right into early April, so we're not going to be getting much in the way of those early 70-75F intrusions.

Lol…we haven’t been able to get a break once this whole winter.  But I’m sure now that it’s not officially winter anymore, it’ll start acting like it is.  What an abortion in every sense of the word. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

maybe the changing wavelengths is what we need for something to work :lol: