• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Nowcast and obs for Wednesday evening through Thursday night's wintry mix storm event.

Typhoon Tip

11 minutes ago, ineedsnow said:

Didn't  measure but eyeballing  2 1/2 to 3. Went to Cumberland farms and on the way back a car slid off the road into a tree.  Roads are a mess ... Light zr now

Wife was supposed to meet friends at Kros on the Common for late breakfast.   Told her not a good idea...she cancelled

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

At one point I think the NAM did.

I think it was both on Tuesday for a bit though I can't find the HRRR run off hand.  It was in this timeframe I think,  BTV cut back its snowfall forecast for my area for a brief time in that frame citing the mesos.  

8 minutes ago, tamarack said:

P&C has us with 2-4", though it's 4-8 at Jackman.  If Act Two performs like #1, it's dusting to 2" here.  However, I'd smile if the much lesser storm brought more snow.

You could see the trends yesterday of models backing down on qpf as we were getting closer which is usually the opposite on these, I'm not very bullish on this next round.

• Like 2

4.1" total snow and sleet here, which is pretty much what was expected. Turned to sleet around midnight. Just some freezing drizzle now, 21° F.

Today was the first time snow blowing here since 1/23 which is incredible for above 2K in the Green Mountains during peak snow climo. It just goes to show how God awful the pattern has been lately. The snow consistency is like sugar as we didn't get any freezing rain or drizzle mixed in overnight, but things will crust over with round 2 looking like a cold freezing rain in the low 20s. Fortunately, it doesn't look significant in terms of QPF, but it won't take much to ice things up at those temperatures.

• Like 1