Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March Medium/Long Range Discussion

WinterWxLuvr

4 minutes ago, RDM said:

Whatever happened to the guy down by Richmond?  Think his ID was MidlothianSnowmaker?  He used to setup his own snowmaking machine in the his backyard whenever it would get cold enough and let it run constantly.  Would build a pile and then see how late into the Summer it would last.  He routinely had snow in late May, and perhaps later.  Haven't seen him posting for a few years.  He knew ALL about homemade snowmaking equipment. 

And here I thought I was on to something novel.   The hot setup would be to get a few mounted on your roof that rotated automatically as they ran to create an equal snowfield all around your house so that no matter what window you looked out of you'd see a couple feet of snow on the ground.  

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, RDM said:

Whatever happened to the guy down by Richmond?  Think his ID was MidlothianSnowmaker?  He used to setup his own snowmaking machine in the his backyard whenever it would get cold enough and let it run constantly.  Would build a pile and then see how late into the Summer it would last.  He routinely had snow in late May, and perhaps later.  Haven't seen him posting for a few years.  He knew ALL about homemade snowmaking equipment. 

I think he's still around right?