Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Discobs 2023

George BM

3 hours ago, George BM said:

Looks like many areas may actually get into some fairly decent sunshine based on satellite loops, particularly in the immediate DC area and southwards.

Hope some of you enjoyed the hour or two of partial sunshine east of the mountains (Some veiled sun continues through high clouds from near the Blue Ridge and westwards. The overcast is back for now for the rest of us... yes I know you didn't need me to tell you that. :ph34r:

Tomorrow will be the day. 80 watch in effect.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pazzo83 said:

some of these temps rn in WV are bananas - nearing midnight and it's in the mid-upper 70s.  What the fuck??

yeah dude..noticed that earlier...75 in Charleston as of 15 min ago.  Greenbrier is 46 so we have quite a bit of time to go.  Wish it was quicker.  Probably wont get above 60 until mid morning.

Just now, Deck Pic said:

yeah dude..noticed that earlier...75 in Charleston as of 15 min ago.  Greenbrier is 46 so we have quite a bit of time to go.  Wish it was quicker.  Probably wont get above 60 until mid morning.

yeah I guess we'll see how things shake out tomorrow, but looks like with this timing we'll miss out on absurd midnight warmth with this one.

14 minutes ago, Mrs.J said:

41 here. If any sign of warmer temps the birds are all talking early in the morning. 

The conversations consist of the lack of snow this winter; how many peepers cousins, uncles and aunts that flew in from VA are already hearing; betting on if/when a late season freeze damage the blossoms this year; and how those weird monstrous beings called humans can be defeated once and for all...

...Or, more likely, they're just chirping and mating and I made all the previous things up... yeah probably that.

IAD Obs:

Currently the temperature is 47F under mainly cloudy skies w/ a calm wind and 40F dewpoint.

• Haha 1

• mappy unpinned this topic