Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Discobs 2023

George BM

8 minutes ago, mdhokie said:

It’s darn cold right now. Had to deploy my space heaters. My old drafty cabin doesn't hold in the heat. Not frozen to the ground like IronTy though :)

stay warm! I’m in balmy Alexandria. :maphot:

Wisp making snow now on the cams and new trails opened. They’ve done a great job this year given this winter. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cobalt said:

Easy to forget that DCA had a stretch of something close to 1,000 days without getting below 22F.. we've bottomed out below that mark 4 times so far this winter, and it looks like we're about to do it a 5th time.. yay?

yeah that is one of the more insane streaks.

13 hours ago, WEATHER53 said:

Reports that I reviewed indicated the fire department crow barred you loose once. 

1F this morning but zero wind and it looks like a nice sunny day on tap.  Wouldn't be surprised to see 30F this afternoon.  I gotta leave the tent to take care of some business but am not really looking forward to it.  Also need to cut some more firewood, we plowed through the pile I had last night.  

2 hours ago, IronTy said:

1F this morning but zero wind and it looks like a nice sunny day on tap.  Wouldn't be surprised to see 30F this afternoon.  I gotta leave the tent to take care of some business but am not really looking forward to it.  Also need to cut some more firewood, we plowed through the pile I had last night.  

You are a ballsy guy for sure.  Might I ask the age of you and your participants?  I’m having admiration fun with you and not At you.

What good does the firewood do?  I know you use inside tent heat but it’s not firewood.  Is this tent something g like 10 feet by 10 feet by 7 feet tall?

Thanks 

• mappy unpinned this topic