Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Banter 2023

George BM

6 hours ago, Rvarookie said:

Can’t wait for the 60s next week! Today will make them feel like 70s

I'm ready for it.
Might as well stick a fork in the Chernobyl disaster of a winter.
At least the heating bills are lower.

Betting on a cooler than normal and slightly wetter summer too.  Of course wetter implies nearly relentless 70+ dews.

Oh well.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, psuhoffman said:

@North Balti Zen nevermind. Sorry. You have the right to feel however you want.  

But the odds are most years there will be a chilly week or so somewhere in early spring. It’s incredibly unlikely we get 4 straight weeks of 65 plus weather from mid March to mid April.  

After our typical crappy/underperforming winters, most are mentally in a place to move on and that ideally means warmer and nicer weather. That is rarely how it goes in reality though. I thought last Spring and the transition into early Summer was about as good as it gets. Most of the time it shifts pretty quickly from chilly/damp miserable to warm and humid grossness.

3 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Had a great hike this morning and now at Copper Fox Distillery. @Bob Chill would be jelly.

image.jpeg.d1d1ec3a68a5ad24b3cf20196a1a4e52.jpeg

And meet Steve. The resident mouser of the distillery.

image.jpeg.580bde3566177cb2eb3da8d09b7d9b5c.jpeg

image.jpeg.424b80a21013f1657eee300330dba06d.jpeg

Steve :wub:

3 hours ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Ding-ding!

Fun fact: That song was actually born out of Beethoven :lol: Lennon was listening to Yoko play the Moonlignt Sonata...he told her to play it backwards and...out came Because! (Notice it's in the same key, lol)

Yes!

• Like 1

WE FINALLY got our fooking power back on after 5-6 days! Its 73 outside now. I dont like winter while I am in Texas. I'm very sorry folks, but I am now a TEXAS WARMINISTA. However, I want Virginia to get buried in snow, and crave 50 feet of snow in Tahoe if I am there to experience it. BUT NOT IN BUDA. NO FRACKIN' WAY. Ice is horrible! We got five eighths of an inch of ice, nearly three quarters of an inch of ice! IT WAS NO FRACKIN FUN! I FROZE in that wretched COLD ICE HOUSE for days!

I'm GLAD its 73/54! I wish it was 99/84!

• Like 2

Took the kids to Ski Liberty yesterday.  First time skiing for them so I had them take lessons in the morning then we skied as a family in the afternoon. The kids loved it. Had a great day! It had been over 20 years since I've skied so a little sore today lol. Perfect cold day for skiing. Cold but didn't feel bad with the sun out and not much wind. They had the snow guns going all day which was awesome.Man we need some snow lol

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Terpeast said:

Don’t take offense, I’ve been skipping over your posts without reading them… but for this once, you actually said something pretty insightful.

Ah I see...so I'm completely incapable of saying anything insightful, smh But ya know, this shows respect is earned. I won't be better in the eyes of many on here until I sustain my change in posting habits over time.

Then again...I shouldn't care what random people think either. Can't please everybody.