• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Late February will be rocking. February Long range Discussion thread

Ji

We see a message along these lines at least once every page of this discussion,  yet the pages continue to pile up 

I for one, haven’t said that once this winter. I’m just stating my stance. I was one of the most optimistic, not I’ve lost it. It’s sad. I’m upset. Shit happens though, I’ll continue to live and go to work. No snow? Yeah it blows. It’ll come back.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Xeonon said:

I for one, haven’t said that once this winter. I’m just stating my stance. I was one of the most optimistic, not I’ve lost it. It’s sad. I’m upset. Shit happens though, I’ll continue to live and go to work. No snow? Yeah it blows. It’ll come back.

Yeah I wasn't saying you've repeated it. It's just been said A LOT in general 

Yeah I wasn't saying you've repeated it. It's just been said A LOT in general 

I figured it has. Don’t mean to be a doom and gloom type of fella. I’m just disappointed that’s all. I look forward to a nice spring at this point. Flip flops and burger season!

1 hour ago, Ji said:

How did we get here 24 hours later 

The cutter torches the lower levels, and when it exits the legit cold/thermal boundary remains pretty far to our west/NW. That's where the following wave is going to develop, and drags the cold southeastward behind it this run. It isn't that far from being workable for places inland, like some previous runs. 

• mappy unpinned this topic