Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Jan 31 - Feb 1 Snow/Sleet/Misery Obs & Disco

NorthArlington101

6 hours ago, jayyy said:

A wise woman once said to enjoy it while you can!

I see what you did there, and I appreciate it. LFG 

59 minutes ago, CAPE said:

It might be important that we all do this.

Hahaha I sorta love that tweet 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NorthArlington101 said:

Least there shouldn’t(?) be much of a dry layer to overcome. Always frustrating when returns don’t turn to snow.

I've also rerouted all air traffic into Raegan to protect the column over my neighborhood. No stone unturned.

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

Wanna take a moment and say thanks for doing your part in making this thread actually enjoyable to read*. I hope everyone gets some snow overnight, even if it’s only a dusting.

*Disclaimer: I reserve the right to retract this statement should things fall apart and we get rain/nothing at all, where this threads will go to shit. 

32/29 in Parkton 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just down the road from you tonight in New Windsor.

I’ll be in ellicott city at my brothers for this one. I have to be back at work at 4:30 AM and didn’t feel like driving all the way back to UB at 9PM tonight to have to turn around and leave at 3:30ish to head to work in Columbia as it’s snowing. Welcome to the area though!!

I’ll laugh if MBY somehow ends up beating out EC despite guidance showing otherwise. Would be my luck

4 minutes ago, dailylurker said:

Just went out to get some firewood and noticed ice on the cover. Freezing drizzle and 32. 

Yeah if you look at radar on RadarScope in Clean Air Mode, you can see the super light returns scattered about the area. Hard to tell up our way as radar loses resolution that far out in Clean Air Mode, but there were wet roads up here around 830, I assumed it did something while we were at dance. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jayyy said:

I’ll be in ellicott city at my brothers for this one. I have to be back at work at 4:30 AM and didn’t feel like driving all the way back to UB at 9PM tonight to have to turn around and leave at 3:30ish to head to work in Columbia as it’s snowing. Welcome to the area though!!

I’ll laugh if MBY somehow ends up beating out EC despite guidance showing otherwise. Would be my luck emoji1787.png

430?  Jeez

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic