• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
The event of the season - 2 days of hell!

Go Kart Mozart

3 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

Hopefully there’s some invasive bugs in species that are being held back by this, particularly in southern New England, were there isn’t snow-covered to protect

Would be nice, but probably not. I don’t think they saw much of a dent after 2/2016 and we’ve seen those temps they have in the last 5 years yet a lot of those invasive bugs have still been creeping up to NNE. Those parrots in CT may be screwed though. :lol:

Just now, BrianW said:

I was going off this mesowesr site. They have the low at 1.9. I just saw BDR snuck in that-4 at 630. They were pretty locked in at -2.2 with HVN for a long time. 

https://mesowest.utah.edu/cgi-bin/droman/meso_base_dyn.cgi?stn=Khvn&unit=0&timetype=LOCAL

We’ve been down this road before, but it isn’t really -2.2. It’s -2 or -3. And given how long they were at -19C they probably snuck a -3 in there. 

1 minute ago, OceanStWx said:

12z sounding warmed 850s 7 degrees, but 925 stayed the same. Not surprising, but the low level cold took longer to push out.

Besides the actual values, the Euro had the mins closer to 12z vs the other guidance. Pretty good performance by it. 

• Like 1