• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
The event of the season - 2 days of hell!

Go Kart Mozart

Just now, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Gonna have to default to DIT Obs now 

My dews have always been more accurate than theirs. Any summer day whether it’s humid or not their obs are always 2-4 or 5 degrees lower than anything near them or any other airport in SNE. Temps have become suspect over the last 2 years I’ve noticed .

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

No way...that was the most I have ever seen him lose his composure. It was back when he used to pull all nighters and his immortal cognitive skills probably had a chink in armor at 2am.

He’s simmering right now, but if they get down around -15/-16 tonight he may start to boil.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

No way...that was the most I have ever seen him lose his composure. It was back when he used to pull all nighters and his immortal cognitive skills probably had a chink in armor at 2am.

Only two or three of us witnessed the live in person Cosgrove rage in the car that day. That one takes the cake.

3 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Newfound effect? :lol:

I know your kidding but... Newfound had finally frozen over yesterday but the thin ice broke up this morning.  Lots of people posting pictures of Arctic sea smoke.  The widest part of the lake is directly NW of me.  Could a 2 mile fetch over open water and then rising 600 feet up my hill add to any flurries?

-16.2F