• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335

0.25” here, an incomplete coating, and I know I looked ridiculous trying to get a total with a yard stick. Temp is 27.

I didn’t measure the December “event”, but it was less than this, I have it as a trace, so today’s event is effectively my seasonal total.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dWave said:

Philly and DC might get measurable snow too. DC really got into the most steady snow but had slightly above freezing temps. 

Despite temps in the 20s didn't stick to pavement here. Still nice to see a coating on cars and trees. 

This was less than what we got in December.... didn't stick to anything but cars and roofs back then too.

3 hours ago, RU848789 said:

Looks like NENJ (Union to Bergen) and NYC/LHV got a period of snow around 3 am or so, at least by the radar, unless it was heavy virga.  Any reports?  Looks like a band might hit my area shortly - hope it's actual snow...

I wasn't up overnight to see if it snowed but this morning there's no evidence that it did (northern Bergen county where the GSP meets Rockland county).

1 minute ago, mannynyc said:

There was no snow in Central Park in December. The snow missed Manhattan north and south. 

It puzzles me how JFK also only measured a T for that event when it was clearly a half inch 4 miles to the east of there.  I wonder what JFK measured in this storm....where is the PNS for this event?