• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey

29 minutes ago, donsutherland1 said:

Ugly NAM, 3 km NAM, and HRRR runs. If the RGEM pulls back on the northern extent of the snow, that would be discouraging. 

I see 0z RGEM still has half inch to 1 inch snow for northern NJ. But the other models shifting south is concerning. Well we're very close to the event now, so we'll soon see what happens. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, eduggs said:

I'm going T - coating

But I really hope some surprise banding sets up to drop an inch in a few spots. We've got some rare near freezing surface temps and don't wanna waste them.

After all the rain this winter, it's going to be a kick in the teeth if it misses to the south when we're finally cold enough for accumulating snow. HRRR is very far south now, but we can hope that RGEM is right about our area getting into the snow. 

Been snowing lightly here for about 20 minutes at 29F and we officially have a dusting. which is about 0.1", so my snowless winter is over, lol.  Looks like most places are getting some measurable snow in E PA, most of NJ, NYC/LHV/LI, with my guess being that some bands have delivered at least 1/4" for some and maybe close to 1/2".  Woohoo!