Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Jan 25 2023 Three-fer fer some...

HoarfrostHubb

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

With the heavy qpf now staying largely offshore except for far SE MA.. folks up north don’t have to worry about warmth and rain melting much. I think convection played a big role in this whole moisture transport .  Less rain.. less warmth etc 

That’s why I was asking if this shifted SE a bit, looks like heaviest precip (even rain) is being shunted a little SE

14 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

With the heavy qpf now staying largely offshore except for far SE MA.. folks up north don’t have to worry about warmth and rain melting much. I think convection played a big role in this whole moisture transport .  Less rain.. less warmth etc 

Yeah, I was wondering if I was having radar hallucinations but the heavy precipitation definitely looks like it’s sliding east.

• Like 1

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Yeah but noones getting 2-5” of rain, First Stein of the winter 

Yea maybe se MA does but I’m not expecting more than about 7 or 8 tenths looking at things. Wouldn’t be shocked if it was closer to a half inch….though there will be some convective elements in there so you can still get some decent amounts. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yea maybe se MA does but I’m not expecting more than about 7 or 8 tenths looking at things. Wouldn’t be shocked if it was closer to a half inch….though there will be some convective elements in there so you can still get some decent amounts. 

Look at HRRR it has this temp dry slot very well modeled then things explode in response to development of SW. I can see 1.5 to 2 in spots