• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Jan 25 2023 Three-fer fer some...

HoarfrostHubb

Will be interesting to see our our school district handles this one, especially on the heels of snow days Friday and Monday. We're right on the line between a nuisance couple inches which - would be quickly washed away - and something more disruptive. And the timing is extremely tricky since the changeover's supposed to occur overnight (though that seems to keep getting a little earlier every time I look). 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, PWMan said:

Will be interesting to see our our school district handles this one, especially on the heels of snow days Friday and Monday. We're right on the line between a nuisance couple inches which - would be quickly washed away - and something more disruptive. And the timing is extremely tricky since the changeover's supposed to occur overnight (though that seems to keep getting a little earlier every time I look). 

I'm curious as well, especially since we don't do 2 hour delays in SoPo.  All or nothing. 

5 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Really low expectations now after some optimism a few days ago. Just hoping I can get another inch on the board. Good luck down there.

It’s all we got this will be my biggest storm of January 100% so going to enjoy it lol sledding snow basketball and all. All we need is .4” .. 

• Like 2

Weenie flakes here for the past 20 min....not remotely steady enough for any accumulations. Radar definitely looks more impressive than I was expecting over E PA/NJ/DE/MD at this point. Lots of 1/4 mile SN/+SN obs in that stuff....so we'll see how it looks in a couple hours.

• Like 3