Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Jan 25 2023 Three-fer fer some...

HoarfrostHubb

4 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

We'll check that box off next week, when all of New England warm sectors for the drenching cutter the GFS has on Feb 2nd.

Ahh during the... good period . Looked like NH /Maine up and in would have a net gain still and then a monster coastal later in lala land . With very low heights near Baja we are gonna need help 

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

How much OTG Davey. You know how to do a w/e?

Around 9” seems average in my front yard.   Not sure I have the materials here to do an accurate w/e.   

It’s the changes back and forth between snow and rain that make it difficult to deal with.  I’m also dealing with water draining from my furnace.  That’s never happened to us before

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Lava Rock said:

Might need to get up 1am thurs to snowblow before the sleet/rn move in. Waiting till 6am or so may be brutal to get off the driveway.

Its a coin toss to do that or not as i don't want to have ice in the driveway and would rather have the pack absorb it before removal.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Its a coin toss to do that or not as i don't want to have ice in the driveway and would rather have the pack absorb it before removal.

It's a dilemma for sure. I'm still hoping we're not actually going to see an inch+ of rain as depicted by the NWS hourly graphic product (as mentioned this morning). The GYX AFD and the text forecast make it sound like it'll be more showery in nature, but we'll see. I'm hoping I can at least hold serve if a net gain isn't in the cards.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

How warm are we talking for the region? 40’s up into CNE and EC Maine or can west of coastal front stay in 30’s?

NAM keeps interior in the 30s. Maybe near 40F at the peak. But it torches SE of a BOS-IJD line. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Drove thru Mount Vernon , lyndonborough, Francestown on way to ski today , those areas are looking at issues . Even Amherst had power trucks out . That whole area SW toward mason , temple and north by MHT ...damage coming 

I was driving up rt. 3 in Merrimack this morning and called my brother-in-law who lives there but is down in Florida and said if they get snow, sleet, freezing rain and then rain watch out... All the white pines are already caked in snow and leaning and tilting with lots of limbs down. 

• Like 1